Job opportunity for an AUTOMATION ENGINEER
High-tech environment & complex challenges
Our Automation Engineer will work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
Your tasks in this position are:
- Improve and maintain the automation of ANL tools:
- Cassette-to-cassette production and microscopy tools;
- Improve and maintain the electronics on which the automation relies on;
- Integrate electronics of Optical Microscope/Raman stage + robot control into current software;
- Design and implement autofocus routines, implement automated filters for microscopy, integrate distance sensor for wafer stage;
- Ensure that the above tools are always up and running;
- Troubleshoot the day-to-day automation-related problems and own them.
As an Automation Engineer
You are experienced with highly developed interpersonal skills. You drive the continuous improvement of the tools and you own the solution to the problems that are found-out by the users, both on a day-to-day as well as long term basis. You are a team player with a proven “can do” mentality.
We expect you to have:
- M.Sc. Degree in Automation, Electronic engineering or Software engineering (with understanding of electronics and embedded systems, python experience preferred);
- Proven track record in industrial automation;
- Strong attention to detail, desire to implement robust solution to technical problems;
- Resilient nature, organized and methodical work processes;
- You are a pro-active, analytical and a communicative person;
- Good oral and written command of the English language.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment;
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected;
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.