Want to make a difference? Come grow with us!
Job opportunity for CLEANROOM OPERATORS with an eye for detail
High-tech environment & complex challenges
Our CLEANROOM OPERATORS work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
As a CLEANROOM OPERATOR
You are experienced in HVM cleanroom processing.
You have a demonstrated background in any of these disciplines:
- Lithography (DUV, i-Line, track coat/bake);
- Deposition & Growth (CVD, PVD, ALD, Diffusion);
- Dry Etch (Plasma, RIE);
- Wafer bonding/de-bond;
- Wet Etch (acid, solvents, clean).
You are a team player with a proven “can do” mentality and have highly developed interpersonal skills.
We expect you to have:
- Intermediate level supplemented with cleanroom/fab experience;
- High attention to detail;
- You are pro-active and a fast learner;
- Proven processing and tool skills;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment;
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected;
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call (+31) (0)6 13 01 81 71.
About Applied Nanolayers B.V .
ANL is based in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. We are a high-volume producer of monolayer graphene and other 2-dimensional materials at industrial scale.