Want to make a difference? Come grow with us!
Job opportunity for a PROJECT MANAGER
High-tech environment & complex challenges
Our Project Managers work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment, driving ANL’s ambitious roadmap in leading edge 2D materials.
Your tasks in this position are:
- Drive the delivery of ANL’s products towards HVM;
- Manage projects on time, within budget and with the agreed quality level;
- You are responsible to guide the team through complex technology selection, product specification, product design, and integration;
- Pro-actively drive projects and processes towards HVM;
- Use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and improve outcomes.
Note: in this role you will usually manage multiple projects at the same time.
As a Project Manager
You are an experienced Project Manager with highly developed interpersonal skills. With your experience it is no problem to manage and oversee your projects and keep a helicopter view without missing important details. You are a team player and able to inspire, motivate and convince people, you think in opportunities and have a “can do” mentality.
We expect you to have:
- Master’s level degree;
- Affinity with advanced materials and systems;
- Experience leading complex technical projects;
- Demonstrated skills in budgeting and delivery of projects to agreed goals;
- Familiarity in interacting with a group of highly motivate and highly skilled colleagues;
- Ability to take the lead in driving complex technical projects to a successful delivery;
- You are a pro-active, analytical and creative person;
- You have attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment.
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected.
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: email@example.com. Or call (+31) (0)6 13 01 81 71.
About Applied Nanolayers B.V .
ANL is based in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. We are a high-volume producer of monolayer graphene and other 2-dimensional materials at industrial scale.