Want to make a difference? Come grow with us!
Job opportunity for a PROJECT MANAGER FACILITY
High-tech environment & complex challenges
Our Project Managers work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
Your tasks in this position are:
- Lead the implementation of ANL’s new site selection, build and delivery;
- Drive the delivery of ANL’s new cleanroom facilities and growth to HVM;
- Manage projects on time, within budget and to specification;
- Responsibility for new facility specification, supplier selection, build, delivery and completion to manufacturing handover;
- Pro-actively drive the facility project(s) towards HVM.
As a Project Manager for a new production facility
You are an experienced Project Manager with highly developed interpersonal skills. Given your experience, you will have no problem managing and overseeing your projects and keeping a helicopter view without missing important details You are a team player and able to inspire, motivate and convince people; You think in opportunities and have a “can do” mentality.
We expect you to have:
- M.Sc degree level education;
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills working with cleanroom and facilities suppliers within the semiconductor ecosystem;
- Experience leading in complex technical projects;
- Demonstrated skills in budgeting and delivery of projects to agreed goals;
- Pro-active, analytical and a communicative approach;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment;
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected;
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: email@example.com. Or call (+31) (0)6 13 01 81 71.
About Applied Nanolayers B.V .
ANL is based in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. We are a high-volume producer of monolayer graphene and other 2-dimensional materials at industrial scale.