Want to make a difference? Come grow with us!
Job opportunity for a Process Technician
High-tech environment & complex challenges
Our Process Technicians work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
The Process Technician will be responsible for running production processes and the analytics to ensure the process is operating in-line with the product specification.
As a Process Technician you will:
- Perform all steps in the production processes of graphene materials and devices and quality assurance and maintain complete records;
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections and operations on all assigned equipment and facilities;
- Compile reports on quality assurance and process development;
- Maintain instruments and record the results.
You are a team player with a proven “can do” mentality and have highly developed interpersonal skills.
We expect you to have:
- A physics or chemistry background (minimally HBO, BSc level);
- Experience in a similar role;
- Good command of the English language;
- Knowledge of valid laboratory procedures, based on current norms related to testing and good laboratory practices;
- The ability to use and operate laboratory equipment in a cleanroom, including high vacuum tools;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment.
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected.
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call (+31) (0)6 13 01 81 71.
About Applied Nanolayers B.V .
ANL is based in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. We are a high-volume producer of monolayer graphene and other 2-dimensional materials at industrial scale.