Want to make a difference? Come grow with us!
Job opportunity for a Process Technician
High-tech environment & complex challenges
Our Process Technicians work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
The Process Technician will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the production processes and the analysis required to ensure that the processes are running in-line with the product specification. Other, less frequent, tasks will include the training of new personnel and small maintenance to the assigned tools.
As a Process Technician you will:
- Performing all steps in the production processes of graphene materials and devices.
- Performing quality assurance measurements and maintain records thereof.
- Bridging the gap between the scientific team and the operators on the work floor.
- Training the (new) users/operators.
- Day-to-day supervision of the users/operators.
- Troubleshooting the day-to-day problems and own the solution to those problems.
- Small maintenance of the assigned tools
We expect you to have:
- A physics or chemistry background (minimally HBO, BSc level).
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- The knowledge (or willingness to learn how) to operate laboratory equipment in a cleanroom.
- Strong attention to detail and a resilient character.
- Organized and methodical work processes.
- Pro-activity and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a similar role is a strong plus.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment.
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected.
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Applied Nanolayers B.V .
ANL is based in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. We are a high-volume producer of monolayer graphene and other 2-dimensional materials at industrial scale.