Want to make a difference? Come grow with us!
Job opportunity for a CLEANROOM TECHNICIAN
High-tech environment & complex challenges
As a Cleanroom Technician you will work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
Your tasks in this position are:
- Ensure that the tools are always up and running:
- Optical microscopy, vacuum systems, bond/debond tools;
- Maintenance of such tools and small IT-related tasks.
- Troubleshoot the day-to-day problems and own the solution to those problems;
- In charge of training the (new) users/operators;
- Day-to-day supervision of the users/operators;
- Bridge the gap between the scientific team and the operators on the work floor;
- Help out with all common production tasks in the cleanroom.
As a Cleanroom Technician
You are experienced with highly developed interpersonal skills. You drive the continuous improvement of the tools (and their required infrastructure) and you own the solution to the problems that are found-out by the users, both on a day-to-day as well as long term basis. You are a team player with a proven “can do” mentality.
We expect you to have:
- Proven track record on tool maintenance;
- Strong attention to detail, desire to implement robust solution to technical problems;
- Resilient character;
- Organized and methodical work processes;
- You are a pro-active, analytical and a communicative person;
- Good oral and written command of the English language.
We can offer you:
- A challenging, highly innovative environment;
- Working with passionate professionals where responsibility and ownership are expected;
- Good employee benefits in line with your skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours.
Are you excited about this opportunity and do you recognize yourself in the abilities we are looking for? If so we would like to get in contact with you! Please send your resume and/or any questions to:
Sandra Langeveld, email address: email@example.com. Or call (+31) (0)6 13 01 81 71.
About Applied Nanolayers B.V .
ANL is based in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. We are a high-volume producer of monolayer graphene and other 2-dimensional materials at industrial scale.